Blackout Poetry and Stacia Leigh Inspired Swap, Due Oct. 22nd

Awesome! I can't wait. Thanks Essy.

I'm just finishing up my first swap (waiting for all the returns to arrive back to their homes). I think I know what my 2nd swap will be (and my 3rd and 4th... oh dear).:eek:

I am working on obtaining some really cute SHOE rubberstamps. I sure adore atcs with shoes, even thought I am not a shoe person. I am a purse person.
The attempt to get my tooties on the stamps makes me want to host a shoe swap. It has been done.

I received my cards from aaeshelman , Haagmm, and Bluesky. Loved this theme! All my cards were gorgeous. Thanks for your hard work hosting Essy!

My wonderful returns arrived yesterday. I got cards from aaeshelman, Mushu and Marie. Plus the wonderful bonus card from Essy! Thanks to everyone

Wonderful! So glad they arrived Haagmm! :) Thank you for letting me know. You're welcome!

My returns have arrived! And I am thrilled with them :-) I got cards from CreativeK, Ali, HAAGMM and our fabulous and generous host! I’m off to leave reputation points… Thank you everyone!!! :-)

Yay! So happy you enjoy your cards Marie :), thank you!

Last edited:
You're welcome aaeshelman! So happy your cards arrived and that you like them! :)

Back
Top Bottom