Blind Drawing III ATC Swap - Due June 25, 2012

Happy, happy mail! Great cards received from son in Aquarius, javaZart & Debs913!! Absolutely love them!! You Rocks to y'all!!

AnnD, another great swap! You ARE the hostess! Thank you!

AnnD you rock!Received my awesome cards today,thank you pschafe1,CindyJob and DADAology!Three artists that i really admire:)

My fabulous faces arrived today. They are great, thank you AnnD for hosting this great swap. Thanks Dadaology,Meredithu, Dlj1050, Evalila, Els, Dena Cottrell for all of your fabulous faces!

Fab faces from a fab host. Another successful fantastic faces swap! Love them all.
Reps going to:
maggiebloom
Boekwrm
Cynthia Sillitoe

My cards arrived today! Thanks so much for getting them sent to the right place at the right time, Ms. Ann!

Received awesome cards yesterday from locatray, Phrixy, Picky Pie, Russell, Son_in_Aquarius and Sundtrade. Thank you to these fab artists and of course to our awesome hostess AnnD!

Got awesome cards from ReverieJJ, MelanieS, amyfaerie, thanks guys!! Oh and a big thanks for the great host, Thanks!!

I got my Amazing cards today! Thanks AnnD for hostessing and DADAology, Els and 1orange for the blindies!

Thanks so much to AnnD for hosting such a fun swap. I really enjoyed it!
I received wonderful cards from;

SunTrade 'Alergic!'
Russell 'Flower child'
Debs913 'Mr Lee'

Thanks all!

I received my returns today. :D Thanks so much to Halla, Boekwrm and Phrixy for the cards and AnnD for a great swap. :D

Yay! Returns have made it to Slovenia! We'll give it a couple more days for the Philippines, and then I'll move us to the Archives.

Yes, but it's kind of like going to Helm's Deep. Please leave your treasures and bring only the essentials.

Hooray! We made it to the Philippines!

I'll go ahead and archive us. Thanks, everyone, for a great swap!

Back
Top Bottom