Build your own Bizarre ATC-HanDrawn/HandPainted-Due September 15th

Last edited:
Kynara, great cards! I just realized I used the exact same prompts for one of my cards, yet they are so different. That's the beauty of this swap! Here are my first two:

1. Cat, fish 2. Book, little bird, fashion accessory 3. Ocean
1. Flowers 2. Eyeballs 3. In a jar
1_bizarre_atcs_cat_and_eyeball_jar.jpg

very cool! I love how the same three prompts look so different! (and what's cooler than a cat with a tie hehe)

Just finished my last 2. It's past 2:00 am here...time for bed, I think ;) (Anyone else ever stay up really late arting??)

1. Flamingo 2. Wine, fashion accessory 3. In the woods
1. Elephant 2. Mushroom, fashion accessory 3. In the clouds
1_bizarre_atcs_flamingo_and_elephant.jpg

It's past 2:00 am here...time for bed, I think ;) (Anyone else ever stay up really late arting??)

there have been many times I've tried to go to sleep and an idea for a card popped into my head and I couldn't sleep until I got up and at least sketched it out. LOL

I also do my best work when it's dark out, for some reason the sun just makes me lethargic... (it's weird)
and when I'm laid off (like now) I sleep all day and art all nite LOL

Rec'd wonderful returns from Gnomerox3 :) - thank you for the hosties and postage

LOL well I shall do just that Kalycakes but hopefully it won't confuse people lol

When you say, "I will accept hand drawn on a media background", would that include a book page/text background? Not that I'm going to do that; just a possibility. I just want to be clear on what you mean. Thanks!

Signing both of you up :D

Yes Plumhill that is what I meant, so long as the drawing/painting is the main feature - it doesn't matter what you draw on so long as it's flat!

Rec'd wonderful cards from Kynara, thanks for the hostie and postage :)

Here's my first Bizarre ATC! I haven't even cut it out of the larger piece of paper, because I'm not...quite...sure...if I'm finished. It's so much fun to keep thinking of details to add! Great swap idea, Noodle! :wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom