Canada Geese ATC Swap-due May 24

I don't see many birds in wintertime. Maybe I'm too far north? But I do see Canada geese. We don't live far from a lake and two rivers that converge upon the lake. That's where I see them. And I love to see them! Please sign me up!

Our house guest left and so my Art Room is restored. And my goose rubber stamp arrived. And I have an empty day. So I am good to go and make art.

Guest left but doing RAK cards. And having lunch guests this upcoming saturday. My son made friends with a boy from Vietnam.This boy is in his 40s and is visiting Portland with his wife and 2 of his 3 sons. So they are coming to lunch. This friend and our son roomed together while both attended UCLA. And our son and wife are also coming. And maybe their 2 little barky dogs.

I would like to play please. I have my cards done and can get them in the mail soon. I have your address from previous swaps if its still the same.

My geese have been mailed today. We have a lot of them around here, I love to watch them, and especially their fuzzy little babies scurry around behind their parent and follow them in the water. Thank you for having this swap.

You're welcome. We have lived in Oregon for close to 9 years. And strings of Canada geese are in our skies. Going one way or the other. So I thought it was time to learn something about them.

BlancoLobo, your cards arrived today. Thanks for the extra card. It will be hard to choose.

Several people have tried to give me feedback as a fellow artist.They got one of my ATCs & want to give me thanks. the new feedback are like iTraders. They go from host to player or player to host....Not from player to player.
Rep points are out there. Have not figures those out.

Around 10 last night, I opened my window and I could hear the Canada geese. They seemed especially loud. I don't know if it was a larger flock or maybe closer to the ground. I don't know if they were coming from the south or going to the north. We have been having some sunny and rainless days. That ended now as our deck is wet.

Seascape131, your cards finally arrived. I love how you personalized them with names. Thanks so much for the extra card and sticker.

I think if I was a Canada goose, I would still be going south. We have had some 30 degree mornings. sun but no warmth.

I wore my teva sandals with my compression hose to church but I had to add my down jacket as it was cold, in the 30s. Oregon springs are so confusing. It is like spring and winter fight it out.

Back
Top Bottom