CAPTIVATING CATS Due March 1, 2019

InstinKray IlverSay, your cards arrived today! The envelope survived the USPS just fine!

I am waiting on a few more sets of cards. I will keep you all updated....

I still have one more set that I am waiting for. They should be here any day now. I have everything set, and ready to swap out as soon as they arrive. I will continue to keep you all updated!

Hi everyone! I have been working on the returns, and will be getting them in the mail later this afternoon. I appreciate everyone’s patience, in waiting a little longer for their returns. The cards were beautiful, and I enjoyed admiring each and every one of them when I swapped them out! I hope that everyone loves their new cat cards, and please don’t forget to leave “you rock” points for your fellow artists. Have a wonderful day, everyone :):cat::cat:

Lovely cards have arrived from Bunnymther, pouringdiva, and nanvan! Many thanks to our fantastic hostess for a great swap!

Received my captivating cats today - big thanks to CastleQueen5 (Darwin Finds Happiness), Bunnymther (Ginger) and Istinkray Ilversay for her lovely cat portrait! And thanks to a wonderful hostess, Suzi!

Back
Top Bottom