Cat Houses (a house-shaped ATC swap), Open Media, Due August 3rd, 2023

Hello All! We have just one week to go before the Cat House Swap closes! I'm looking forward to swapping out all of these little beauties!

Hello All! Our swap deadline was yesterday and I plan to swap out all of these beauties over the weekend. Cards will be in the mail on Monday. Thanks so much for playing! :)

Not sure what happened on my end, but I am truly sorry to have flaked out on this swap. Anyway, I've been looking over the thread and seeing all of the wonderful cat houses. It's great to see them. Sadly, my cat, Jack, of 20 years crossed over the Rainbow Bridge 2 weeks ago. Jack, AKA Black Jack, AKA One Eyed Jack (when he first came to live with me he only had one good eye), AKA Jackster, was a large, loud, territorial, dog-loving black long haired cat. He will truly be missed by me, other neighbors and friends.

Not sure what happened on my end, but I am truly sorry to have flaked out on this swap. Anyway, I've been looking over the thread and seeing all of the wonderful cat houses. It's great to see them. Sadly, my cat, Jack, of 20 years crossed over the Rainbow Bridge 2 weeks ago. Jack, AKA Black Jack, AKA One Eyed Jack (when he first came to live with me he only had one good eye), AKA Jackster, was a large, loud, territorial, dog-loving black long haired cat. He will truly be missed by me, other neighbors and friends.

I am so sorry to hear about Jack. It is never easy, even when we know they've had a long life. Both of our two current babies were adopted as seniors (one at 10 and one at 13). We are just thankful for each day that we have. Thank you for giving Jack a long, happy life.

My returns have arrived and reps left. Thanks TSMarie for a really fun swap!

I got my returns today! Thanks to Cynthia Sillitoe, leydab and Vick302000. Love them all! Thank you for a great swap and wonderful returns, TSMarie!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Our fur babies leave paw prints on our hearts.

These adorable little houses arrived today. Thanks to TSMarie for hosting us and heymaggie, JustJayne, and aginghippychic for houses. Meow!

Received my cat houses today - such adorable kitties! Thanks to mrubyjean, middleearthtraveller and kehlenn and big thank you to TSMarie for hosting! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks.

Back
Top Bottom