Cats - NOT hand drawn/ hand painted Due date: June 24

Arrived in the Midwest! Wonderful cats from electricdesigner, Tasha, and Susie! Thanks! And thanks to hour host Donnacr, another terrific swap!

I received my cats today! They are fabulous! Thanks MicheleMC, Betsyg, and Beauty Hides Pain. Also, a big thanks to Donnacr for hosting!

Wow Im sad. I just read that my cards never arrived. I had unexpected breast surgery a couple weeks ago and hadnt seen that my cards got lost. I guess there wasnt anything I could do. I just am so sorry this happened.

Cats galore....
from Haagmm…. a sweet cross stitch (Kit-Tea)
from …. dithespy…… sure love my "Walk on the Wild Side" he shows attitude..
from...….Bluesky….. a real sweet heart... love how you use a tiny heart button for her nose...

and Donna,..... good hostess... always … love your swaps.....

Received my cards around the 15th and lost them (temporarily) and found them again today (yay!). Thanks for beautiful cards by electricdesigner, lara and paula7! Thank you, donnacr, for hosting a great swap!! One of my favorites!!! iTrader and Rocks to follow.

Last edited:
Glad that so many of the kitties have arrived at their forever homes and are happily purring. I hope the others arrive soon.

Just talked to Just Ducky(Nancy). She is going through some stuff, but the doctors havent decided what yet. She isn't feeling real bad, but has no energy. She will try to get online tomorrow to talk to peeps. Her words are "still kicking, just not very high". :duck:

I got amazing cards in the mail. Thanks to Betsyg, Lara and Bluesky for their fabulous artwork and a huge thank you to donnacr for hosting.

So good to hear that the last few kitties are finding their new homes - just a few more to hear from before all are safely home.
I will be closing this thread now but that doesn't stop you leaving rep points or iTrader - just means no more comments.

Thanks to everyone for playing.

Back
Top Bottom