Cave Art Swap--Due April 15

LavenderLizard

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date: April 15
Signup/Withdraw Date: April 1
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: 12 (this is my first swap)

The Swap is Full!

Is anyone else out there inspired by cave painting? I love the simplicity of designs and the depth of meaning they can portray. So send in your cards (all mediums welcome) inspired by the work of these ancient artists! You can find numerous examples online (or in books) simply by searching “cave art” or “cave painting.” I am leaving the interpretation of the art entirely up to you, but of course send in the quality of work you would like to receive in return.

On the back of your cards, please include the following: your real name and user name, date, swap, title of card, and origin of card. Please put your cards in card protectors.

US participants please enclose SASE, international please enclose a self-addressed envelope (I’ll cover your postage). PM me for my address when your cards are ready.

This is my first swap, so is limited to 12 participants.

Participants:
1. rocketwoman RECEIVED received returns
2. j4mi3 RECEIVED received returns
3. eepy RECEIVED received returns
4. maxie23 RECEIVED received returns
5. dmnh RECEIVED received returns
6. Dooda RECEIVED received returns
7. Wudwooda RECEIVED received returns
8. Vicki Z RECEIVED received returns
9. Bluehills RECEIVED
10. kat RECEIVED received returns
11. susietex RECEIVED
12. Polar Art RECEIVED received returns
And, of course, me!

Last edited:
let me be the first to sign up. i'd love to do this!

Cave Art Swap

Sign me up please! I have been in love with cave art since I discovered it in the 6th grade. I even did a collage paper on them and turned in about 15 original paintings to illustrate it. My prof tried to keep the paintings, but I made him give them back!

Dooda

I love this idea. May I sign up? Thanks! --bluehills (Anne)

I have gotten started on my cards! I am using a bleach pen on denim technique to "paint" my designs, then embellishing with fabric markers and embroidery. I know it is bad to breathe, but I am getting quite addicted to that bleach pen...

Vicki Z joined, yay! Nice to see such a great group of people on this one!!

LavenderLizard: I think you'll be okay as long as you don't start visioning your creations moving, lol. Then you'll be in trouble!!

Back
Top Bottom