Celebrate the Night, Due March 21st

Can I play? I have cards almost done, and can get them in the mail tomorrow, which would give them 13 days to get there....

So I considered myself signed up, and put my cards in the mail Friday... hope that's OK and that they arrive in time :)

Miss! I'm glad to have you!

Rosa, those cards are such pretty colours.

LadybugFreak, oooh a fellow Albertan! HALLO!!!

Smallgirl, your cards came yesterday! WOO!!!

I have been challenged to complete the cards - I am just not happy with the results.
It is getting too close to the end - I had better withdraw. So sorry.

I decided to focus on the beautiful Night Sky for my cards. Here they are. They will go out in today's mail.

1_CelebrateTheNight-Swap.jpg

Hey guys! I'll be checking the mail today and will give you an update on whose work has arrived. I hope to do the swap out this weekend, so, that gives a few days extra time for any stragglers.

Message from midnitecreations - totally forgot about swap while planning trip to the UK - sends apapologies - will be in touch when she has access to internet.

OK GUYS! I fiiiiiiinally am mailing the returns! I'm juuust about to head out right right right now. I shoulda mailed them before the long easter weekend, my apologies. Anyway, I just want to let you know that we had a little catastrophe with them (nothing was damaged!), but when I was in the process of swapping, my 1 year old grabbed a few envelopes and dumped them out while I was in the washroom... so... a lot of stuff got mixed up!! I think everything is sorted properly, but if you have any concerns about your returns once they arrive, please PM me. Thanks!!

just a heads up....I am leaving today to visit Joss in merry ole England, and I won't be home until the second week in May. So I will have no way of knowing which cards I receive. I will do the i-trader and reps in May.

Back
Top Bottom