Challenge: Handdrawn/painted - Zoology of the Future; Due April 1st

Oh that is very sad papermoon! :(

Ooh I never thought of that...I shall have a big think and confirm my choices in a little while...

Your very welcome papermoon, I couldn't even begin to know what your going through.

Ok I think I'm going to go with sharks...yes sharks.:D

Not to change the subject because It's really hard to loose a fuzzy.

Has anyone other than Lea done any cards?

Oh my those are wonderful. the fox on it's back is awesome. The dogs lie outside like that.

Received some lovely foxes and guinea pigs in the mail today. Luckily they seemed to be getting along just fine!

I have a nifty idea for what I am going to do. As you can see from the first entry - it's now "top secret". ^^

Yay top secret! I'm being like that with another swap but that's in case It doesn't work.
I'm still in the preparation stage of how my sharks will evolve have a couple thought out just need to get them done...
Love those foxes n guinea pigs super cute!

They're awesome Claudzie - do you have bigger scans? I can't quite make out all the amazing details and it'll be at least a week until I see them!

Kat, you're in! I've put you down for cats.

And you too Shewolf. Although horses have already been chosen by Clopina - and as all cards need to be based on the same base animal*, I'll put you down for rats, if that's okay.

And we're full, again!

(* except for me ^^ You'll see!)

Last edited:
Mine are coming along, bit stuck wanted 4 but having a block on the last one so hopefully by the time the rest are finished it should clear up nicely :D

Back
Top Bottom