CLEARANCE!! PASS ON YOUR LEFTOVER ATCs DUE: June 30

As someone who browses the gallery quite frequently, CastleQueen5, it's not that your cards "suck", it's probably more likely that we have nothing to offer for trade. I do very few cards that are not for a specific trade unless I'm participating in an ATHON and then I'm trading like crazy because I actually have stuff to offer. I am constantly seeing stuff in the gallery that I like, but I never have anything available to request a trade. Trust me, your stuff is great.

I am going to lurk. I keep thinking: Gee if no one snapped them up in my gallery, maybe they suck. I have about 3 pages of cards available to trade.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gal...n5&searchchildcats=1&searchcatidsuri=4&page=1

I always have pages of art in my gallery, too. I think sometimes it's just overwhelming for people to look through the whole gallery looking for trades. I have done this swap before and last time 41 people played! So, you are not alone in having pages of cards that are untraded. And each time I have had the swap those who receive cards say how much they can't believe that they weren't traded before. I encourage you to join, CastleQueen5, I've always liked your art!

Sometimes if my cards don’t trade I remove them from my gallery and set them aside. After 2 or 3 months I’ll post them again and they are more likely to get snatched up. I agree, cards languishing in the back of the gallery are seldom chosen because people don’t look there. If you open up the Available Gallery to page 150 or more you can find some very good cards that have been overlooked.

Please sign me up!

I have cards that I have made and have never posted in my gallery. I always have extra backgrounds to use up. I challenged myself a few weeks ago to use up some backgrounds that have hung around for years(!) & had me stumped as to how to use them. Well, I think I finally figured it out!

Please sign me up!

I have cards that I have made and have never posted in my gallery. I always have extra backgrounds to use up. I challenged myself a few weeks ago to use up some backgrounds that have hung around for years(!) & had me stumped as to how to use them. Well, I think I finally figured it out!

JOINING the next art a thon is another way to us up backgrounds.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?4712-Sticky-Note-Calendar-of-Scheduled-Media-A-Thons

This is just a list of the upcoming art a thons

May Day-a-thon April 29 - May 3, 2022
....Victoria Day ATART athon May 20-23, 2022
....Challenge Hunt ATART June 9-12, 2022

Suzi and CynthiaSillitoe, your cards made it safely! Thank you for the host cards!

Thanks, Blueangel, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Welcome Evalila, glad to have you join.

Back
Top Bottom