Coffee or Tea?? and a Treat- Open Media, Due: July 18th

OHHHH Leydab you did not need to do that! but t hose are some awesome cards.

To you and everyone mailing cards in. Seal the sides with tape (the postal criminals will use the edges to look in envelope). and put t he following on the back
"NO Gift cards only Art Cards.

Mail Call!!

Allegrae your cards are here
I love how you gave them all an International flare..beautiful!

Hello, I'm working on my cards, I ended up catching the 'vid and was out of commission for a while, but I've got 2 done so far so I should have the others done soon and have them out to you.

Mail Call!!!!!
Leydab your cards arrived safe!!!!!! you will get a little extra in your envelope for this......:idea:

BlueSkyHare your lovely cards have arrived

Hello, I have my cards ready to mail out, can I be added to the list as well please? Also I have sent a mail requesting the recipient's address.
Thank you!
LevZ8Sct.jpg
cmKxhVKt.jpg
r58W45Ct.jpg
VmAgySEt.jpg

I am away from my computer (celebrating freedom) but will be catching up on everything Tuesday morning

Mail call

donnacr...wow your mail came in record time.......15 Day!!!!!!!!! wow from Australia....it usually takes Minimum 30 days wow!

I did get mine sent out a few days ago, I hope they make it on time, I'm only in Wa state. It's difficult for me to get to the mail room before they close up, I sleep during the day and work at night and for some reason the mail room has a curfew.

Back
Top Bottom