Colour Wheel Play – Complimentary Colours; Open Media - Due Feb 20 2018

It's a great series! :wubclub:
I just find mailing internationally, with enough time, to be a challenge (currently). Especially when my husband keeps making me do socializing on my weekends. I don't have the option of 3 day priority, like I do here in the states.
I have a vacation coming up, so hopefully I can participate in the last one. I've been bummed to have to withdraw from quite a few swaps lately.

I've had the same problem, prex. International mailing means you have to allow plenty of time for things to arrive - especially to Australia :twitcy: When I sign up for swaps I always hope to get them done promptly but sometimes life gets in the way and sometimes the muse just doesn't arrive in time.

I love Ann's swaps because all I have to do is walk next door with my cards. Usually that means we talk ATCs and share ideas as well. It's also great when we show each other our collections of cards from time to time. In effect we often have two sets of cards to admire from the same swaps.

Finally feeling a bit more human today. The cards looked lovely all laid out. The returns are going in the mail this afternoon. I hope you all enjoy them. Please remember to let me know when you receive your cards via this thread (so that I can archive this swap and get another going !!) Also remember to leave me an iTrader and YouRock points for the lovely people whose cards you receive. Thank you all so much for playing.

I've just put the next swap in this series up - Triadic Colours. I did consider just doing one final one as an open choice, but the commplementary cards were so pretty set out ready to swap that I decided to do the Triad this time. Let me know if there is a particular colour scheme (not particular colour) you would like to play with. I apologise if this is a bit garbled but I'm still not quite with it - but much better than I was.

I meant to say yesterday that it was impossible to swap media for media totally with these cards, so apologies if anyone is disappointed in any way. I find mixed media much more difficult to swap out. I'm rather regretting making one of my swaps a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 swap, I'm having nightmares about it already :eek:

Wonderful cards from peacein17, ThouartDelyrias, and MicheleMC! Thanks for hosting Ann!

Back
Top Bottom