Come fly with me - Due March 14th

I put one trader point thing in but I don't see Egrobeck, Joey1220 or Crazy4homer on this thread.

recieved my wonderful cards! thanks to Teri, SeekingforArt and jt29 and to Fantasy Firebird for being such a lovely hostess! :)

Hey, did you send my cards to me via Antarctica first? :arghh: :PThe postman ain't doin' his job here in Texas...I been stalking the mailbox...:sad:

I never thought you could be so cruel...:cry: Why the "angelic" mood? Time to change it...LOL :biglaugh:

Yeah! I think I scared my cards out of the postman today! He was tired of seeing me peeping through the blinds every time he came...or maybe it was the time I tackled him. :nah:

Many thanks to the following artists for my lovely cards: Dooda, Eric23 and PurpleRealm. And many thanks to FF for another wonderfully run swap! I left you iTrader but messed up and so I am waiting to get the go ahead to fix it. I don't know why I only do this to you, but this is the second time...LOL

I got cards and a beautiful letter today! Thanks to stacirobyn (supercat), grrrdjules and Margot. And a special thanks to Kay for hosting!!!

I have received my wonderful cards.

Thank you sometomato, stromarela.

My third card there is a name Autumn Newbern, with the card named 'If pigs could fly. I can't find you :(

Thanks to a great host and to cerasparkles[butterfly], jt29[butterfy Garden#2], and joeyj1220[superhero 1] for atcs received. Sorry jt29, the site wouldn't let me leave rep points for you at this time, but loved the atc from you. Left rep for others and itrader for our host..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom