Coronavirus, My life in 6 words. OPEN Media Due May 18th, 2020

I started walking around my neighborhood. I discovered that I have neighbors.

it over 90 daily here, but if I get up early enough about 6 or 7 am, I can walk my dogs and it is 70-80.

TODAY I saw on the curb a glass tv stand. I went back later and the person giving it away was out. He helped me load it into my SUV. Awesome, I wasnt all that thrilled with my Choice of furniture for "MY FITNESS ROOM". Formerly know as my daughter's bedroom. It needs some padded rugs next so I can do some yoga or other exercise dvd in front of the TV. I am so excited. I can now venture out (maybe) to find said Flooring. I dont want to do it online, I want to see it.

Mushu and Yonawrites, those are some fantastic cards.

Yona, I love the coffee card, except I am chubbier and presently have chocolate cherry shorter hair. Just saying. I am sure you didnt know.

Mushu, who can resist a card with a butterfly or. flower.

Marie thanks for coming in and make positive comments on the cards.

We're supposed to be in the 90s next week, it's been in the 80s for the last couple of weeks. We finally had some rain yesterday and today which we really needed. I prefer 70 myself. So, I stay inside with the AC and my art!

I didnt get up and walk my dogs and I didnt do it tonight. I did stop, drop and roll at the PO today, No need to stand in line, and then after much discussion, we went to Walmart to get stuff we couldn't get at the grocery store: a white board, rubber made storage bins, stuff like that. $103 later, OH My I also found Cottonelle Toilet paper. There was many other brands too. I got the last two packs. Well, My son bought one for himself. So we got the last two packs. He doesnt drive so he can only go when I take him (or someone else does)

Here are my three last cards, including one remake where I needed to add a word (the Old Devil/Unhealty card). Mailed yesterday from Finland!

I really enjoyed making these cards, so thank you once again for the great swap idea, CQ5! Art and humour are such a great stress relief indeed.

BTW; I had run out of plastic sleeves, didn't have enough of them to pack the cards individually so I apologize for the extra work this will cause to you, CQ5. For a very long time I haven't found a store where I could buy them locally here in Finland, so I'd been considering ordering from China, but in the present situation that had sort of passed my mind.

I will let you know when these arrive and will swap then.

I'm sorry to hear that my cards are the last ones not to have arrived, but super grateful for everyone's patience if it's ok for you to wait a bit.

Oh, that was a very clever idea, and so kind of you! I do hope that my cards haven't gone completely lost.

I got my great returns today. Thanks for hosting, Heather and thanks to all the artists for sharing their creative ideas!

Thank you all ElliieJayBird, BArox818, dsign49, LuAnnP, and Imbrium for my cards Thanks CastleQueen5 for such a perfect swap and great returns. Keep staying safe, everyone!

My cards arrived yesterday--thank you to aginghippychic, Linda4atc, yonawrites, Marie, and Ancient Planter. And a shout out to hostess CQ! Great swap!

CQ5: Thanks for hosting a great swap. (See, I can do six words!) Thanks to these artists as well:

Spirit Soul - No Traffic
aginghippychic - Walking Outside
Linda4atc - Can't Diet
Ancient Planter - No Bra
CastleQueen5 - Grey Roots

My fun six word cards arrived yesterday. Off to leave rep and itrader now. Thanks to our hostess for this great swap idea!

Back
Top Bottom