Cute Robots- Due July 15th, 2011

TFBalding. They are so cute, I love them all.

I'm sorry Blueanchors3 and Dogeyes, I'd love to add you but being a first swap they limit it to 12. I will add you to my wait list and PM you if someone drops.

Well the swap is full now with a couple of waiting artists too. Is everyone having fun? It has to be fun here.

Oddbreed I expected you earlier. I'll put you on the wait list

Well since the swap is full and so is the waiting list, I will move it to active swaps tomorrow. That way you'll know where it went. So do any of you have robots that serve you something like tea and scones, or Mountain dew and m&ms?

Oh now Oddbreed, no fussing, you know the powers that be won't let a first swap be more than 12.

That might be arranged. Robot jobs, oh better yet...Robot love...
Ok all of you help me out here

Oh that is a good idea Katrina. Hmm have to think about this

Welcome to the Active swap part of the world. I love the secret lives of robot. I have an idea that could work great. We all know that our robots run around town when we aren't looking. What trouble could they get into, doing that? I love the not the normal jobs they could have. For vacation I see one stuff at the edge of the beach because he shorted out when he got wet. Okay can't wait

Ok I have a migraine. I'm going to bed, so talk amongst your self. I'll give you a topic... liver recipes... Talk to you all in the morning

Liver recipes... ok, you take the liver and pound it silly with one of those hammery thingies? Then throw it in a pan juuuust long nuff to warm it alil... then outta the skillet, quickly now- chop it up real fine, then right into the cat's dish it goes! Now... febreeze! Lol

Haha :) Liver....I'll never be able to eat it now that I've had the experience of having to touch a cow's liver in science class. Blegh. Good thing about being a robot: no sense of smell.

liver

My mom usta cook liver and try to tell us kids it was venison. I never bought it. My sister however is 33 and STILL wont eat venison because of it, lol! My hubby has my 8yr old eating it like popcorn, though, how gross is that?!

Last edited:
I'm back among the living today. Nice discussion going on. My mother used to make it once a week. She cooked it until it looked like a piece of shoe leather, and it always came with really cooked to death onions that smelled like liver. I always had an out though. I'm a vegetarian.

So what's going on ATC wise. Anyone have anything new to show me? I wanta look at pretties.

Back
Top Bottom