Dark Art, The Raven Swap - Due April 24th

Love all the work, so interesting to see what different people do with the same subject! And thanks for the response to my cards! Hope they've got there!:D

Wudawooda, your art came in the mail today. Everything about you is a mystery, isn't it? Thanks for the extras.

Time is ticking by. If you haven't sent your art, please do so SOOON!

I'm sure you don't mind if we wait a few days for Redplantlady's art to arrive from across the water. There are a few others out, too. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

I don't mind waiting for the other participants' art to come in - the larger the swap pool the more diverse the returns will be. I'm all for that.:jiggy:

Last edited:
Yay!
The Dark has arrived!
And it was filled with such awesome goodies!

Thank you Pamitha for dipping into the dark dregs of Poe and for hosting such an awesome swap!

and thank you for the whimsically ghoulish Lenore!

also thanks to Dragoness for the darkly delightful Tower Gargoyle! I love all your gargoyles and am so happy I got one of yours!

and thanks to egod for If Poe Had Opened the Chamber Door Really hard...
OMG! I adore this card!!! I was so excited to see it in my returns!

I received my awesome dark cards - thank you Egod (Midnight Mission), Wudwooda (Nevermore) and Poodle Pup (Crow Time). I'm leaving reps for you all today!

I received my beautifully done cards yesterday from Chronata (Spider Queen), meow2000 (Shadow Witch), and Dragoness (Gothic Gargoyle)! Thank you again for hosting, Pamitha and for your encouragement of hand drawn, painted, etc., original art work. Outstanding swap!

A quick thanks to the receivers of my cards--100 per cent reporting. That means a lot to me. I really like to know where they go!

Sheepies' Dark Art, which is totally, totally dark and coooool, arrived Friday. Since this swap was over some time back, I will see if I can find some Dark Art to share. It is so nice that she followed through. I wish I had this talent!!!!

I have recieving my wonderful cards from Mireya ~Sitting on a Coffin, Maxie23 ~When the Ravens Came, and redplantlady. I love them all.

Back
Top Bottom