December 2017 Pick-A-Theme, due Feburary 17, 2018

I got my returns, and I did my itraders. Thank you Xstitcher for being so timely. You were on the ball and then some.

Thanks to all my group traders. Thanks to everyone who posted photos it is nice to see other folks art even if the cards isnt for me.

I received my beautiful Group 3 and Group 4 cards today! Love them all! iTraders have been given except for my second card from BArox818. I have to wait a couple of hours to give her the second iTrader. (Remind me if I forget!) Thanks for a great job of hosting, xstitcher!

Question for xstitcher. If I'm in two groups do I owe you 2 iTraders? I know I've been in two groups before. Now I'm wondering if I shorted the host! Let me know, please. :)

I think you only leave 1 for me.

Sorry to have so many iTrader questions, but another one just came up. I got an iTrader notification from you and pouringdiva yesterday. Neither of the iTraders showed up on my list.

Also, you (xstitcher) gave me an iTrader a while back when you received my cards, so you probably didn't owe me one?

Any insights would be appreciated. I'm not too concerned about it. They're just virtual thingies. But I was curious if there's some glitch in the system. :)

Sorry to have so many iTrader questions, but another one just came up. I got an iTrader notification from you and pouringdiva yesterday. Neither of the iTraders showed up on my list.

Also, you (xstitcher) gave me an iTrader a while back when you received my cards, so you probably didn't owe me one?

Any insights would be appreciated. I'm not too concerned about it. They're just virtual thingies. But I was curious if there's some glitch in the system. :)

I know where you need to look. Ok the itrader notification is actually a reply to a previous itrader. So go find one you either SENT TO pouring diva, or one she sent you. If you click on the words written for that itrader you can see more of a conversation.

The notification regarding an iTrader from me was only my reply to your iTrader for me sent yesterday.

you can see my reply when you click on the one you sent to me.

I received my returns today :)! Thank you xstitcher for hosting and my fellow group-members for the fabulous cards!

My cards have arrived as well -a couple of days ago. Thanks to everyone in both of my groups and to xstitcher for hosting; I'll leave iTraders where I can shortly, for those who I've done recently, I'll leave them as soon as I can!

Looks like lots of the cards are arriving!

If you haven't already, please remember to leave iTraders for all your group mates and me if you feel I earned it.

Thanks again to everyone for getting the cards here on time so I could take care of them before I left.

I appreciate all the host cards, postage and goodies everyone sent me.

I will be hosting the April PAT so keep an eye open as I would love to see all of you there!

I hope everyone has received their cards by now!

Thanks again for all the nice comments on the iTraders.

Going to archive this soon since I need to start the April PAT so if you want to post anything here you need to do it soon.

Hope to see you all there. I am trying something just a bit different so come and look.

Back
Top Bottom