Dictionary Words: J, K, L - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collage, Mixed Media - Due Oct 11

Mail call! I received awesome cards from:
--Dnewton972: Journey (am I the only one who would love to have luggage that looks that pretty?), Kisser, and Ladybug!

Awesome cards were received by:
~Laffqueen: Jack o'Lantern, Kerchief and Lager (mmm...Lager...)
~Hem18: Journey, Kite and Lovable (gorgeously composed!)
~Betsyg: Junior, Kimono and Lachrymose (that's a word i haven't heard in like...forever!)

Sorry to have disappeared! Super busy with work stuff. Awesome cards - I will get everyone added!

My cards have a distinct Australian feel for 2 of them - they are on their way.
My words are: Jeans/genes, Jumbuck, Kangaroo court and Lexicon. The last one means 'Dictionary' and I have it on a page from an Indonesian/English dictionary on which the Indonesian word for dictionary (kamus) is found.

Brilliant cards, Donnacr! Love the kangaroo court and the quilled sheep! And you even combined the jean's genes! :D

Mail call! ThouArtDelyrias, your wonderful cards have arrived! I love your word choices: Jabot (the frills on the front of a skirt...I never knew there was a word for it), Key Money and Laciniate (edges narrowly cut into an edge.)

My cards are finished...I'd like to join!
I made 5 cards as I wasn't sure how they would all come out...so there are 2 host cards.
The words are: jacamar, kobold, kachina, lebkuchen and leopard lily
Cards sent: Wednesday 10/2

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am back! I'm so sorry for disappearing - I'm getting over being sick. I'm feeling much better now.

EDIT:
Mail call! Leydab, KatelNorth and Allegrae your wonderful cards are here!
Leydab chose: Joker, Kite (it looks like it could fly off the page!) and Lantern/Light.
KatelNorth chose: Japanese, Knot and Lighthouse (beautifully layered!)
Allegrae has partly departed from her long-running sports them be choosing: Jambalaya (to spicey for me!), Kent Oyster and Lobster.
What a fun bunch of cards! There is just over a week to go before I swap everything!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom