EL DIA DE LOS MUERTOS, Due November 1, 2021, Mixed Media ATCs

3moffday2 Your cards have arrived and I love them. Thanks so much for the host card. Great use of color on your backgrounds!

jenUrebel Your awesome cards have arrived. Your backgrounds really make the skulls pop!

The mail brought me cards from PilarFarmer and LeonardaDaArtsi. Such colorful and fun art for this swap! Thank you for the host cards and extra stamps.

Hello everyone! Today the swap ends. I will be working on trading out all this delicious art and I'll pop back on and let you know when they are back in the mail.

Thanks so much for joining and for creating such gorgeous art!

RaineyDay - it looks like the mail from Australia has a tail wind for my cards to reach you in only a fortnight. I think that they have added a lot of extra staff in preparation for Christmas overload and we were lucky in our timing.

LeonardaDaArtsi - if I had drawn my skulls from my imagination they would look like my 2 year old granddaughter had drawn them. I actually copied some b/w designs that I found on the Internet - hand drawn but copied, then coloured by me.

Yes, Donnacr, I was happy with the speed of your envelope. My daughter and grandchildren live in SA so we do quite a bit of mailing. Now we cannot mail to Australia and it isn't clear why. But I think your returns will be okay. We just cannot ship boxes.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the returns went in the mail today. I hope they have a safe and speedy trip to you. Thannk you all so much for joining me in this swap.

I got my ATC returns today from sarat, BArox818 and SpottedCrow. Thank you to all for playing and to RaineyDay for hosting.

My returns arrived yesterday! Thanks mrubyjean, JenUrebel and RaineyDay for the fantastic cards, and also, a big thanks to RaineyDay for hosting this fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom