Even More Collage Houses (not house shaped) ~ Due: April 6

My houses are "in the house," too! Thank you Trini for hosting. And for the great art, I thank: Stephanie W, mrubyjean and sheshedoesit!

My returns came today. I recd houses by leydab, Betsyg and mrubyjean. I love making little houses and receiving them. thanks for hosting this, Trini.

I got my collage house ATC returns on the 15th. Thanks so much for a fun swap. Mine are from my mybrokenart, chaosatlanta, and artsean329. These are my first cards from these 3 artists! I love adding them to my collection!

I received my Houses today! Thank you for hosting trini70! Thanks to Locatray, Kacy Butcher, Evalila for the cute collage houses!

I received houses from @LuK @CiCiCreates and @heymaggie
They are all welcome additions to my collection. Thank you!

I tried to leave reputation points, but I'm not sure if I did it right - because it doesn't seem to be showing up.
(*follow up: yes. it just took a few minutes for the reputation to show up in the thread.)

Thanks @trini70 for hosting such a fun swap!

Last edited:
I'm so glad to see that so many arrived safe and sound to their new homes. Thanks for letting me know. I like to keep track.

You all did wonderful work on your houses! I will be hosting another, but not any time soon though.

Thank you Just Jayne, Stephanie W., and Locatray for the exquisite house swaps I received. You really keep the bar high! I'm thrilled!

Attachments

• Houses Received.jpg
    Houses Received.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I want to give everybody a chance to clean out any pics that you've posted in this thread before I archive it. Once I here that all the cards have arrived I'll be closing the thread and no one will have access to post anymore. Remember that the pics you post to a thread count towards your available gallery space now. I don't think the mods can go back and remove them from archived threads at this sight like they could at the old one.

Back
Top Bottom