Fabulous Fabric Cards, due July 21

It was hard to decide which cards I wanted in trade because I wanted all of them!!!!!

I won't reveal my secret formula for the ones I kept, I will just say I have cards from 2esmom, Lu*O and sillylily41. Off to rock you all.

My beautiful cards have arrived. Thanks to Kfaye, Donnacr & jj9jj. Also thanks to our wonderful hostess for the alphabet sampler. I had assumed they would be machine emroidered, but to do them all by hand :notworthy: Just off to do points.

My cards came yesterday and they are wonderful. Thanks so much to XStitcher for hosting and including such a special card. Thanks to Xela7072, Xsticher ad ThouArtDelyrias for the great cards.

Great to see so many more cards have found their new homes!

So glad everyone likes the samplers. They are simple but I had a blast making them. I love cross stitching. I try to do some everyday.

Great returns received from CiCiCreates, JudyLee and EvilMomLady! Thanks for hosting and for the cool alphabet sampler, xstitcher! Off to leave iTrader/rep now...

Received beautiful cards from Ornamentation, tfelix and Quilter2. Love them all and thank you xstitcher for the amazing sampler. So appreciate it that you took the time to make something special for all of us :)

FABULOUS cards rec'd!
I hope you do another swap like this very soon!
and please let me know if you do.
Thank you so much for the adorable little alphabet sampler!
that was so so sweet of you to do that for us- I'll treasure it!

Received my lovely fabric cards. Thanks for a fun swap and the sweet mini sampler. I will leave itrader and you rocks later.

FABULOUS cards rec'd!
I hope you do another swap like this very soon!
and please let me know if you do.
Thank you so much for the adorable little alphabet sampler!
that was so so sweet of you to do that for us- I'll treasure it!

You're welcome. I really enjoyed making them.

Looks like most of you have gotten your cards. Please remember iTraders and You Rocks. Both are fun to give and get!!

I may do another fabric swap but it will be a while so people can recover from this one, unless there are enough of you that want to join another sooner than later.

I received my fabulous cards on Friday from: janet machek, cherylS, Quilter2 and our wonderful Host. Sorry for the delay.

thanks to our amazing Host for giving us this chance to play with fabric and thread and for her gorgeous little sampler.

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom