Fantasy Tea Time - Hand Drawn/Hand Painted - Due June 17, 2017

I'm so glad to see so many folks have received their returns!

Here is a list of the folks that I don't have checked off my list yet as having safely received their returns. Please check in with me either by leaving a comment here or by leaving me an itrader if you have received your returns. Thanks so much!

sillylily41
kay
RhonaPaints
Zilliah
GwennieJo
angelmuz
Sheala.draws
Zongela
PolkaDottie
PandaPeachie
ann_stebbing
londonont1
lazyshadows
Vantezy
tandy
Linda4atc
Bubblecup
kfaye

My returns are here! And I love them! Beautiful cards from PandaPeachie, bluevioletz, Urocyonfox, and an AMAZING cut-out card of a tea fox from our fabulous hostess, Pabkins! This was a wonderful swap and I'm so happy that I participated. I hope you host another one soon!

Got my returns today! Great cards from Lazyshadows, tandy, and alexrm15. Off to leave feedback.... Thanks for hosting, Pabkins!

Here is a list of the folks that I don't have checked off my list yet as having safely received their returns. Please check in with me either by leaving a comment here or by leaving me an itrader if you have received your returns. Thanks so much!

angelmuz
Zongela
Vantezy
tandy
kfaye
Pandapeachie

update: kay has just left itrader (thanks!)

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone! Only 3 players left that I have yet to receive itrader from. Please if you received your returns could you leave an itrader so I can rest easy that everyone has received? Thank you

Kfaye
Zongela
Pandapeachie

Back
Top Bottom