FASHION ATC Swap, Mixed Media, Due Feb. 5 2023

Ok, mailing tomorrow. I had fun creating backgrounds to go with fashion-focused clippings.

1_harlem.jpg

1_mypuffyskirt.jpg

1_irisfashion.jpg

1_moongazers.jpg

Very cool work, Cynthiasillitoe! I'll let your know when the cards arrive.

Leydab Your cards have arrived. I love the colorful fashion eras you illustrated!

Thanks so much, fundygirl, for sharing your colorful clothing! I look forward to their arrival!

Cynthiasillitoe Your cards arrived. They are quite elegant, like black tie affairs. I love it and will cherish a host card from this set!

Karr3ll Your cards have arrived. The put me in an 1970's-80's state of mind. I'm sure I had one of the outfits on your ATCs! Thanks so much for the host card!

Fundygirl. I enjoyed looking at your snazzy and colorful ATCs. They arrived today.

The Walnut Tree, your cards also arrived. I love how you illustrated different eras in fashion history!

A+ for drawing and coloring by hand. I'm amazed!

I was lurking and I even had some images selected for cards, but I just never had the time to get them done and in the mail so I can't participate this time. But I really enjoyed seeing all the fabulous fashions!

Hi RaineyDay,
I wrote you a message yesterday but forgot to send it. Please excuse me using the forum to get a message to you.
1. May I please have your addy?
2. Is lightweight cardstock OK?
Thanks,
Ash

Hi. I sent my address to you through private message.

Cardstock is usually fine. You just don't want your cards to bend or bow down when you hold them.

Back
Top Bottom