February PAT, open theme, due April 11th, 2019

I had today listed as the deadline to sign up, but I am going to go ahead and extend the sign-up deadline one week to see if we can't get our last two groups filled up. If there are any lurkers out there, now is the time to sign up! :)

Ok, folks. We haven't had any new takers in the last week, and I am going to go ahead and close the swap. Our deadline is just three weeks away! Please PM me when you are ready for my address. :)

I thought that I posted, but I don’t see it.... anyhow....my cards went out on Friday afternoon!

My cards went in the mail yesterday but pictures won’t be shown until I return home - currently in a hospital hostel for the next 2 days, waiting for my husband to have surgery and be released.

My cards went in the mail yesterday but pictures won’t be shown until I return home - currently in a hospital hostel for the next 2 days, waiting for my husband to have surgery and be released.

Oi! Hoping for a speedy recovery and return home!

Hello Folks! Just a quick reminder that our deadline is less than two weeks away. Please get those cards in the mail! :)

IMG_4929.jpg Thank you, TS. Got your message. My cards went to the Post Office yesterday afternoon so they are finding their way to you! For Group #4:
- a 70's themed card
- mysterious moors from Vera
- Prince's "Purple Rain"
- and a hostie for the hostie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom