FINISH IT UP #5/ATCs/MIXED MEDIA/Due August 14

Some of them have not gone out until recently because we were waiting on Donna's ATCs. They are in the mail now & should be going home soon...

Just got my returns! Thanks so much to artists ThouArtDelyrias (doggie image); ann_stebbing (rose ribbon) and Laffqueen (spells/skull). And thanks to Ferretgirl for hosting!

My lovely returns have arrived. Thank you ferretgirl for hosting such an interesting swap. And to CastleQueen5 for my very first house shaped card, Though Art Delyrias for the butterflys (love that colour combination) and my lovely Postage stamp card from BekaH. Just off to do rep points/iTrader.

Wow!! I can't believe that you have gotten your returns before most of the artists here in the US, ann_stebbing!! Do you and the mail man have some kind of special deal going on?

Received fantastic returns from Libby, DitheSpy and ThouArtDelyrias. I love all the different colors and testures. This was a really fun swap. Thank you again FG for hosting.

So, has just about everyone received their swaps? Please keep me updated so I can archive the swap as soon as I can. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom