Flower Postage Stamp ATC -- due March 22, 2013

I stopped by our library today to check out some books, and low and behold they had a big display of flower postage stamps from all over the world! I wish you all could have seen them--many which you have been mailing in, and many others I've never seen before. Beautiful!

I'm waiting for two overseas envies to arrive shortly, and then we'll be ready to swap out returns! (You should see the lovely "flower stamp garden" spread out all over my kitchen table right now, in preparation for this!) :)

I am so sorry that my cards have taken the scenic route - they were mailed over 2 weeks ago. I am afraid that they may have got themselves lost :cry:

You can rest easy--both your cards and Wil's arrived yesterday! Thank you both for the extra hostie card.

All cards have now been swapped out and went in the mail this morning. Please remember to leave i-trader for me as your hostess, and PLEASE, PLEASE leave rep points for your fellow swappers! I've made it really easy for you--go to page one and click on the blue link for your partner's name. Everybody like to receive feedback on their cards and know they were appreciated, so please take just a minute to do this step when your returns arrive. Thank you all for playing! :)

If you're interested in planning ahead, I think my next swap will be ocean creatures, so you can start looking for stamps now.

Mine are here! (Super mail day here...three swaps in one day!) I got cards from Suzanne33, Donnacr, and Pikkis. Thanks! And thanks to goatgirl, too!

Spring in my mailbox today with lovely flower postage stamp cards!
Many thanks to our hostess, goatgirl and to Milocepep, HiddenTreasure, arlie707!!!

Yay--so glad to see returns are arriving! If anyone is interested, I'm thinking that my next stamp swap will be ocean creatures, so you can start looking for postage stamps! :)

My returns arrived yesterday! Thanks so much to Libertydraw, krist_x, and goatgirl for really nice postage stamp cards. Have a great holiday weekend!

Another great swap! Thanks so much for hosting GoatgirL.
Thanks so much for the lovely cards from:
Wil Opio, Wandlcs and Miloccpep.

My returns arrived yesterday. Thank you WANDLCS, Jaceslave, and Hiddentreasure2010. I need to spread more love before REPping you. Thanks for hosting, Goatgirl. Itrading you soon!

Me too!! I received mine today....lovely flowers by Marryth, Elena and Libertydraw! Thank you all so very much!!!

Thank you also GoatGirl for my lovely returns!!!

My returns arrived earlier this week and they are so pretty :)! Thanks to goatgirl for arranging these wonderful swaps and to CynthiaSillitoe, catb and Marryth for the beautiful flowers!

My beautiful flowers arrived on Friday from: evalila, catladybj and goatgirl.

Thanks to our very clever Host who keeps coming up with wonderful ideas

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom