Found Poetry with a Twist Swap: Due November 15, 2020. Mixed media

I do so love your cards. My favorite is warning. I do wonder what your ephemera was on that one? I tried to enlarge.

AND for VOICE

I wonder what it that, item that you used. Ribbons? Paper. It is lovely. Do tell.

The ephemera for "warning" is a couple small scraps of silver wrapping paper. I've also filled the background with silver polka dots using a metallic marker, and the wrapping paper rather blends in with that on camera.

For "voice", I used a piece of fabric trim that I happened to have on hand. The background is splattered acrylic paint.

The ephemera for "warning" is a couple small scraps of silver wrapping paper. I've also filled the background with silver polka dots using a metallic marker, and the wrapping paper rather blends in with that on camera.

For "voice", I used a piece of fabric trim that I happened to have on hand. The background is splattered acrylic paint.

Thanks for explaining. I could see the silver polka dots but no matter how big I made the photo I could not see clearly wht the other stuff was.

That was a pretty piece of fabric on the 4th one.

I still really love the silver one, the most.

Finally finished my cards! Here are my second two for the swap :)

1_InwardSatisfaction.jpg

1_LongingToBelong.jpg

Thank you :) I love making backgrounds and it's fun to discover what they'll be for! :D

Mine are all packed up and will be going out tomorrow :)

Majanga: Your art cards are in my hot little hands. Love your cards.Backgrounds are so creative. Thanks for the hostess choice card.

dellie75: Wow! Your art cards are amazing. Love the technique and how the backgrounds look. Thanks for hostess card--now I'll have one.

Reinikka: Got your art cards. What beautiful packaging! Great cards with delightful backgrounds. So awesome in person. Thanks for the hostess card and extra goodies.

Tracy1: Received your art cards. Love the backgrounds and the black out cards are terrific.Thanks for the extras. Hope you had a good time participating and creating.

dithespy: Yea!!! Your art cards are here. They traveled so far and with all the mail complications they made it. Happy me. Love how your found poetry matches your background/ephemera. Thanks for the hostess card and sweepstakes entry too (LOL)too.

Mushu, Have your art cards in my hot little hands. When I open the envelope your cards wowed me. Even the found poetry had wonderful colors. Great backgrounds too. Thanks for the hostess card.

Back
Top Bottom