Frugal Fun! Due April 3, 2019

Oh dear... maybe they’ll turn up. I’ll take you off and feel free to send them on in if you find them. :)

Oh my that was brilliant! I’d have like to see that! I thought about double sticky tape but was afraid it would still cause tearing. How would you do magnets? The strip kind? You’re so clever!

Oh my that was brilliant! I’d have like to see that! I thought about double sticky tape but was afraid it would still cause tearing. How would you do magnets? The strip kind? You’re so clever!

I cut up a cheap advertisement magnet, glued it under the paper doll image, Between my backgrounds paper and to the chipboard.

Then all the clothes had magnets in the same area, so they would attach to the correct spot on the doll.

I agree. Maybe my timing was off? I plan to host it again in the future because all the cards have been awesome. Maybe better closer to the end of the school year? When people are thinking of ways to entertain the kiddos all summer? What do you think?

I like alliteration. I am weird like that. Summer Sensational .... but it won't matter to me what you call it. I like the whole idea of sensible summer fun. Low budget. Swimming, skinny dipping. hahaha ok I will stop.

skipping stones, see I lied. eating watermelon, and have a seed spitting contest. finding a snake in your garden. I loved seeing a garden snake, usually green where I grew up.

My husband can’t resist picking them up! I’m always saying ‘leave the poor thing alone! You’re scaring it to death!’ And he’s still taking a mother picture of it! He LOVES playing with garden snakes...

Back
Top Bottom