Garden Variety Swap: Veggies and Veggie People! Open Media ~ Due Date: July 6, 2017

Had an unfortunate incident with my cards and don't think I can get more done in time...I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw...

Thank to everyone who participated in this swap!
The returns were mailed yesterday...hope they arrive at your homes in a safe and timely manner. Please let me know, via iTrader or a note in the swap thread, when you receive your veggie returns.

And please remember to leave "You Rock" rep points for the artists of your returns. Names in the my first swap post are linked to single artist posts, making it easy to find the "You Rock" button for each artist.

I have to agree with BlueSkyHare about veggies being beautiful people, especially after seeing my fantastic return cards from xela7072, RhonaPaints, and Acalla. Gardening is great for the imagination! Thanks for hosting!

Cool returns received from xela7072, BluSkyHare & TrailRider! Thanks, mrubyjean, for hosting! Off to leave iTrader/rep now...

I am sincerely sorry for how late I am in giving out these itraders and yourocks. It's been super crazy with my son's graduation party coming this Saturday, and getting him all set for college. And, because I'm weak willed and dislike my job, I'm out of vacation days at work. Excuses, excuses, I know. Anyway, I'm blown away by the quality of the returns I got. Each one is a masterpiece. Thanks Clarinell, Acalla and especially mrubyjean, who not only hosted, but sent me the most creepy cute mushrooms I've ever seen. Seriously great work everybody.

Back
Top Bottom