GEISHA, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Oct. 10

So glad they got there,was worried they wouldn't make deadline.Everyone saying its taking longer for mail to get to destination.thanks

Lazyshadows, your cards have not yet arrived from Greece, I know it’s been at least 3 weeks now. Since this is not your fault (I blame the pandemic related issues at postal service distribution centers), we can wait a few more days in hopes that they will arrive. As host, the rules say that I do have some leiway in mailing returns after the due date. I promise not to keep everyone waiting too long, and to keep everyone informed of status.

Thank you! I hate to be the reason for delaying the swap.

It seems that only a few envelopes made it to the US in less than a week. Everything else is still in transit.I just hope nothing has gotten lost.

Hello everyone! Lazyshadows cards have not shown up, and I don’t feel comfortable waiting any longer. Thanks so much to those of you who were willing to wait patiently, I appreciate it. If her cards do eventually show up, I have some host cards, plus one I did as an example, that I could trade to her. ALL CARDS ARE NOW SWAPPED OUT, and will go into the mail tomorrow.

Returns are in the mail on their way to new owners. Please keep an eye out for them and leave iTrader and rep points when you receive them. Great art on this theme, whether you did collage or hand-painted cards, they were all wonderful, and thanks so much for playing!

My lovely returns arrived today, from fandanie, JenUrebel and msbarbara!
Thanks to CiCi for hosting a wonderful swap!

You guys are doing great about letting me know cards have been received, I have already heard from half of you. Keep those notices coming, via iTrader or just a comment here on the thread, I appreciate knowing that returns have been received, thanks!

Well, you’ll never guess!! Cards from Lazyshadows in Greece just arrived here, all in great shape, after sitting somewhere for over 5 weeks. Mrubyjean and Cleopatra, since you were both so nice about being willing to wait, I would like to give Lazyshadows your host cards if that’s ok. If I put my example card with it, she can have 3 Geishas. Thanks to all for being so understanding.

I got wonderful returns from oneeyedwonder, Carol, and Deb2015. Just wonderful! Thank you CiCi for hosting this great swap. Will leave points in a bit.

Well, you’ll never guess!! Cards from Lazyshadows in Greece just arrived here, all in great shape, after sitting somewhere for over 5 weeks. Mrubyjean and Cleopatra, since you were both so nice about being willing to wait, I would like to give Lazyshadows your host cards if that’s ok. If I put my example card with it, she can have 3 Geishas. Thanks to all for being so understanding.

Fine with me. I've always wanted to visit Greece!

Thank you so much for your kindness, i wish the post hadn't messed everything up as i kept everyone waiting. Not just in this swap. But at least all my swaps arrived to their destinations! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom