Gibson Girl: All about the hair! HandDrawn/Hand Painted~Due Jan 2, 2013

Raingirl

ATC Novice
Media
Due: Tuesday, January 2, 2013
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Participants: Limited to 12
Withdrawals : Just let me know. No worries.

Hi all my ATC friends. The theme of this swap it to celebrate the work of illustrator Charles Dana GIbson and his iconic Gibson Girl. I love how he drew the intricate hair styles with piles of loops and curls above a sweet pensive face. With all the wonderful creative artistic styles I've seen from our ATC artists I think we can all put our own spin on the Gibson Girl and make her our own! For this swap, its all about the hair!

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* All cards must be original and each card must be different.
*Please put all cards in plastic sleeve for protection.

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written SASE.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please send a PM for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post
in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find homes!

1.sunkissed - arrived

2.purplecat - arrived

3.notinkansas - arrived

4.Kay Milam- arrived

5.AnnaAardvark WD

6.pschafe1- arrived

7.Iridescent888 arrived

8.Genxster - arrived

9.Rhapsody

10.maria magenta-arrived

11.joboflores1 arrived

12.Miss - arrived

Connie Powell WD
Kath WD

Waiting list:

1. lazyshadows

Last edited:
I love drawing big, fun hairdos! Sign me up please! (Just to clarify-we can do any hairstyle we like as long as it is the main feature of our card?)

Hope you jump in connie powell. Would love to have you. Hair is such a fun thing to draw. It's like being a stylist wiith a pencil!

I'm still lurking. Hope it's ok for me to post a pic. I have been working on a card. This one is more face than hair. And there is a flaw I can't erase. Anyway, would a card LIKE this one be ok?

Back
Top Bottom