HALLOWEEN WITH A TOUCH OF WHIMSY. Due October 17, 2017

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: October 17, 2017
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 30
Media: Any Media welcome.

HALLOWEEN WITH A TOUCH OF WHIMSY. Due October 17, 2017

My Dad loved Halloween! I remember one year, he dressed up like a witch, he painted Noxema on his face and added baby powder to that! He wore a big black gown, and the pointy black hat adored his head. He was quite a sight!! He also had a big smoking cauldron, our black cat, Jeepo, and they sat and awaited the Trick or Treaters. Our house was the talk of the town that Halloween!

This swap is to highlight the Whimsical/Cute side of Halloween. Witches, Ghosts, Pumpkins, Bats, Monsters, Black Cats......and whatever else you can think of! Halloween with a touch of Whimsy! Even Spooky Houses can have added whimsy. Let your imagination run wild!

Be creative Do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. Try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

PLAYERS:

1. Bluesky ~Received
2. Robin ~Received
3. ravenshadow ~Received
4. miss ~ Received
5. PinkJellyFish ~Received
6. LoveMonkey ~ Received
7. Jaxsmom ~Received
8. xela7072 ~Received
9. RaineyDay ~Received
10. Cindylou ~Received
11. sillylily41 ~Received
12. alrice46 ~Received
13. ChronicReader ~Received
14. Sunnybrook ~ Received
15. Monica ~Received
16. aginghippychic ~Received
17. Shannabanana ~Received
18. Rosa ~Received
19. CiciCreates ~ Received
20. TinaMarie ~
21. Jodi ~Received
22. Vicki Z ~Received
23. JEBeck~ Received
24. donnacr~Received
25. sigma ~Received
26. JoyceG ~Received
27. Suzanne R ~Received
28. zebracandy ~Received
29. GwennieJo ~Received

Last edited:
Doggone it.....lol, I'm glad this is for later in October and you're not too far from me! I love whimsical/cute-sie Halloween things!

Please sign me up...I'll be first! Thanks! :)

Welcome Kimmie, Robin and ravenshadow!! I will add you to the list.

Bluesky, I hope that you decide to join us :)

Welcome xela7072, so glad you are here!

CiCi, I hope that you will be able to join us :)

Back
Top Bottom