Hand drawn/hand painted "It's an Unnaturally Colored Face World" Swap ~ due June 25th

Have a safe and happy 4th of July. My hand is improving. I hope I will be able to expand on my use of it by tomorrow.

Thanks guys...I'm able to handle the envies and have been working on them today. writing is still difficult though.

Thanks everyone! I'll check out the joint juice and see if it's something I might want to try. The anti-inflammatory I was prescribed really helped. I have finished all of the swapping and am getting ready to prepare the envelopes this morning. Hope to have them in this morning's mail.

I couldn't wait and I wrestled my envie out of Bonnie's hands last night at our Poway Live Meet before she could mail it...(pretty easy since she couldn't fight back!)...but she is a trooper and let me have it (of course...since it saved her the postage...Ha ha! but mostly because she is a kind person!)...I promise you guys that I didn't hurt her hands anymore than before...and she will be most likely able to mail today...I just thought I would torture you a little with a tease!
So here are my thanks: First of all KUDOS to an outstanding host!
And wonderful art received...
Thank you to SharonPMartin (for her colorful gold dotted "Donna"), ArtJunkie (for her intricately patterned "Pink Eye") and ArtsyLady (for her delicately watercolored "Unchanged"). All lovely interpretations that I will treasure!

Bonnie,

I think you have unleashed an unnaturally colored monster within me

Love it ArtsyLady! Aren't these fun?

My hand is almost 100% again thank goodness...some scary stuff. I was able to process about half of the envies this morning and then I had an obligation. Those have been mailed. I will be able to finish up the rest tonight and get them out in tomorrow's mail.

Update here......I finished up the swap and now all of the cards are on their merry way. This was a wonderful experience. I was blown away by the magnificent art manifested here. Thanks to all for your part in making this one terrific swap!

Thanks Bonnie! sorry to here you were having pain in your hand. Freshly juiced carrots work well for arthritis. I usually don't have a pain in my body after drinking this on a daily basis. Just a thought!

Thanks Bonnie! sorry to here you were having pain in your hand. Freshly juiced carrots work well for arthritis. I usually don't have a pain in my body after drinking this on a daily basis. Just a thought!

Thanks for the tip...so joint juice and juiced carrots. I must incorporate something into my routine to help prevent this from happening again!

Hi. I hate to admit this, but I didn't take any pictures of my cards before I sent them. So if anyone receives one of my cards (rainbowrays), I would really really appreciate it if you would take a picture so I can have them for my records. Thanks.

Received wonderful colorful faces today!! Thanks so much to our great host and to

Squigglebrain, Art Du Junque, topacelot, Irva, Nightwind431, and Jewels. All fantastic ATCs!!

Back
Top Bottom