Hand-drawn/Painted Avatar: The Last Airbender, due May 25th

For things like this, you NEED to use references. Heck, I use references for everything and I think they make my art better. More accurate, anyway.

Aww I love the badgermole! :) So cool. This swap is so exciting to me lol. I'll probably start working on them soon so that I can have a long grace period for them to arrive.

All Art is copied from other art or from anything
It's a huge sign of flattering other people and things beauty if you think about it.
That's why using references is a great idea :D

Last mutant for this swap (I've now done 12, that's one each if everyone turns in their cards).

Toucanpuffin!

So....

...does anyone want to lay their claim on any of these?

Axis = dragon
Katrina = koalasheep
Kentucky = pentapus
CandeeLynn = Flopsie

Last edited:
Just found this website: http://apollo.avatarspirit.net/index.php. If anyone wants to look at screenshots for inspiration it's a great site. You can look it up by character, time of day, type of animal combination, etc. It's a good way to be reminded of all of the types of animals they had in the show as well.

Yep that's the site where I found my source pics. :) I am waiting a bit longer to send mine as Lemur knows because I am also trying to finish my Diana Wynne Jones ATCs so I can get those in the mail with the same envelope.

i am having so much fun with this! make sme want to finish all the episodes. :D everyone's *** is so exciting and inspiring!

I'll take flopsie.... did you say you wanted momo? i'm also doing a turtleduck cause i just watched that episode and it is sooooo cute

Back
Top Bottom