Handcolored Photo ATC Swap Due Sept 24th

I guess this is like advanced coloring books. Very nice pictures!
I'm almost gone. We leave tomorrow. Remember, adifferentstory will be here to answer any questions.

No cards arrived today. Hope to pick up mail again on either the 21st or 22nd. Will record arrivals then........bye........

Heey,

Is it possible to sign me up?
Please let me know!

(International (The Netherlands))

Greets Robin

I'm home.....this morning we got up in Issaquah, WA(land of evergreens, rain and cold!). Left at 4:40 am WA time for the airport and here I am in sunny,warm Hawaii in a tank top and shorts! Almost 4:30 HI time (7:30 WA time.)
tomorrow I will open all the many envelopes we picked at the post office, and record those that came.
Thanks, ADS for caring for my thread!

Okay, I opened all those envelopes. I received cards from goatgirl, Mcflynme (thanks for host card), Margoartist (thanks for host card), ShannonM816(thanks or host card),
1orange(thanks for hsot card &extras), The GlassBeadDame (thanks for host card & extra postage), Monica, Jbunny (thanks for host card, extras and mailing $), and Studio39Designs (thanks for host card and ribbons!)
My goal is to get the returns out on next Monday.

Nancy L-

Mine were mailed the 31st August- noted in my post of that date in the thread- assumed they surely would have arrived by now!

Quite disappointing, to say the least!

If they don't make it to you by tomorrow the 23rd, I"ll have to be considered withdrawn as of that date!
Again, so disappointing...

Wildgoose, don't despair. Due to a variety of factors, I'm rethinking when to swap out. the cards ARE due the 24th but since I'm the host I can slightly rearrange that.
We overspent on our trip (no regrets) and so we are watching our pennies until the first of October. We are limiting our trips to town to save on gas.
Have to go to weight watchers on Wed so will mail out returns then. (Can't go to WW as usual on Saturday as I am helping 200 or so children make crafts at the tiger's 11th birthday party.)

Yes, too much info.

Back
Top Bottom