HandDrawn/HandPainted Column A/Column B ATC Swap Due. Oct.21, 2018

I'm lurking but did make up a spreadsheet to automagically generate a list of 6 random pairs of words from the list provided. I don't know how well it will work for anyone else, but if y'all are interested in it, I've got it in my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZchM63n5IHJ2LDJRzr0x_JXYc_UP_V7c/view?usp=drivesdk. I'll probably come back and sign up when I've completed my cards for the vintage aviation swap - one of the random pairs I got while testing this thing was squished flamingo and I'm envisioning a "pressed fairy" looking, very surprised pink bird. :)

Last edited:
Ola gang, sorry for the ghost like host...our family has had a major life change and things are going to be kind of crazy for a few months, so I apologize in advance for my absence, I totally expected to be lazy and do nothing but art this season, lol...

i swear ima choka fool if i dont get a minute to art soon, ive had a few spurts but nothing significant, I plan on spending all of tomorrow doing nothing but art, turning off all distractions, except for netflix...so please send all the muses this way

Here are my cards...I will get these postal tomorrow :)

1_derangeTomato.jpg
1_mrPotatoHead.jpg
1_flamingoSushi.jpg
1_ghoulishBride.jpg

Deranged tomato, Mr Potato Head in drag, Flamingo eating sushi and Ghoulish bride

I will make a stop by the post Monday, hope you ar all having a good morning, nice and quiet here, light rain...perfect day for art, wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom