HandDrawn/HandPainted Gothic Ladies ~Artapalooza!! #5~Due Oct 22

***LAST & FINAL Artapalooza!! Swap**** The prize package Has been posted**** Going to finish this one out.

40141984_227415878119851_461443512391434240_n.jpg

Gave it a go. but, feel my time and efforts are best suited for other projects. Should I return to Hosting I'll most definitely return to the same old stranded one and done format. A HUGE Thank You to those who have participated in this Swap series ,past Swaps, and trades over the last 7 years. Happy Arting Peace,Love and good vibes!!!!

~Jermiah

My cards are ready for mailing but I can't post online until my computer is sorted out. I will post pictures asap.

I'm sorry you lost heart in hosting, Jeremiah. it's frustrating when numbers plummet when you run a series of swaps. Don't give up, though. Have a break and come back with your usual creativity, maybe?

My gothic ladies leave a lot to be desired. I am not very good at drawing people yet, but I try my best. All I can say is that they have character :)

Lurking because I like Goth girls, but I’m a little confused. Can you just play and post? Are do you need to do more? Do you need to have played in previous Artapalooza swaps?

I don't believe prior participation is required. I'm not sure if the deadline for joining has passed though(edit: looks like you could still join if you like). Everyone is welcome, we'd love to have more players!

I'm sorry you lost heart in hosting, Jeremiah. it's frustrating when numbers plummet when you run a series of swaps. Don't give up, though. Have a break and come back with your usual creativity, maybe?

No worries mate... scrapping the Artapalooza thing for sure any future swaps will most definitely be simple one and done. I use the freed up time for other art projects. Cheers!!

No....Worries mate! Your art is amazing and yes this is a challenging theme I was shocked that so may people voted for it.

Lurking because I like Goth girls, but I’m a little confused. Can you just play and post? Are do you need to do more? Do you need to have played in previous Artapalooza swaps?

Does! You are most welcome to join. No. you didn't need to join past Swaps to participate. Do hope you choose to play. Cheers!

I don't believe prior participation is required. I'm not sure if the deadline for joining has passed though(edit: looks like you could still join if you like). Everyone is welcome, we'd love to have more players!

Absolutely! Thank You for replying to the post.... Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom