HandDrawn/HandPainted Portraits of Iconic Movie Characters~Due Feb. 19

1_dorothy.jpg

This was a super challenging swap. I LOVED it! I never though to ask, but to the Iconic movie characters need to be of the human variety?

1_dorothy.jpg

This was a super challenging swap. I LOVED it! I never though to ask, but to the Iconic movie characters need to be of the human variety?

she's AWESOME!! Heather:) and don't worry about the Host card. Your portraits are ROCKIN':)

snipped from Swap info:

DISCRIPTION: For this Swap Players will create and receive three ATC's of "Hand Drawn" MOVIE CHARACTER PORTRAIT in a ***realistic style***. For example... Johnny Depp as.. Jack Sparrow , Mad Hatter, Edward Scissorhands
Uma Thurman as... poison Ivy, Mia Wallace, Medusa. Characters Do not have to be human/humanoid. Examples.... E.T, Gizmo, Jaws....

I've finished 2 so it looks like I'll be able to send my cards on time! Will post scans once I finish the last one. I may not be able to send a host card, but at least I won't have to withdraw. :jiggy:

I've finished 2 so it looks like I'll be able to send my cards on time! Will post scans once I finish the last one. I may not be able to send a host card, but at least I won't have to withdraw. :jiggy:

I very pleased to see you didn't have to withdraw:) and there isn't any issue with a Host card.

Swap Update!

one week left. I have Three sets and I 've not heard from the following Players :Tandy, Ms_squid, and Tam. Down to the wire. How's everyone doing with their cards?

sorry I just go my head above water and only to get more work. I only have one card done, and doesn't look like overtime is not letting up for this week. I will have to withdraw with this one. sorry :(

thanks for letting me know. withdrawing you from the list.

Finished my last card today! Here are my cards for swap. I should be able to mail them tomorrow. I'm sure they will arrive on time.

The Man with No Name, Edward Scissorhands, Harry Potter

My cards will be mailed tomorrow.
4_image.jpg

1. Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's)
2. Sabrina (Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina)
3. Atticus Finch (Gregory Peck in To Kill a Mockingbird)
4. Rhett Butler (Clark Gable in Gone With the Wind)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom