HandDrawn/HandPainted Sarah Bishop Hawties - Due January 15th

First of all please let me thank you all for contributing such great art to this swap. The quality was excellent, art great and I had a lot of fun looking through all of the cards. So many of you made me host cards and I thank you all for that as well. I hope that you are all as excited as I am about this swap because I mailed out the returns today!!

Hopefully you will start seeing them by midweek.

I think that I have given everyone iTraders but if I missed you, please let me know and I will be happy to do it. This is my largest swap by far and I was a bit nervous that I missed someone, but I could only recount things so many times, lol.

Thanks again, I hope that you had fun with this swap and enjoy your returns!

Got mine yesterday!! Thanks goin to:
"Come Out and Play"-Laurie Kett
The kneeling hottie-Amerasu
& the beauty with the snowflake-Raingirl
All very gorgeous! :wub:

& a BIIIIIG thanks to our wonderful host Burningthirteen for an awesome swap!!! :jiggy:

Thank you - to our awesome host.....for having the swap and for "stretch" love her...
Thank you Irva for "Sexy in Red" and Raverie JJ for the way cool Dancin Hawtie....love all of them guys.

I received my beautiful ladies in the mail today, what a wonderful surprise, thank you to our wonderful hostess and to all the participants for a great swap, I'm really happy that I participated. I received cards from Chamele, Linda4atc and Kanteachart, great work!

Woohoo! Thanks for such a great swap! Had a lot of fun making them.
Got hawties today from Raingirl, TF Balding, and irva!

Back
Top Bottom