Handdrawn/painted Trees of All Seasons~Due Jan. 13

Had a snow day Thursday and was able to start these, and then finished them last night. I can get them to the post office tomorrow, and fingers crossed they can make it to you by Friday... So I guess what I'm saying is sign me up! :)

Very cute and creative! I love the filigree branches and the way the colors identify the seasons!

Lots of mail during the last couple days. Sets in from: miss, xela7072, Pattisscrappin, heymaggie,bluesky, and Onaki.

No problem. Sorry it took so long. I've had them in the scanner ready to go, but kept forgetting to get the laptop out...

Sorry y'all.... I will get these swapped out tomorrow and into Saturday's mail.

I received my returns this morning. Thank you for hosting this swap, and thanks to my artists - forestcreekart, CiCiCreates, prex79 and heymaggie. Lovely set of cards. Just off to leave points.

Wow, Ann! I cannot believe how quickly those got to you! I mailed them Saturday...

What a great swap! Here’s what I received (on Jan. 23rd):

SPRING - Onaki
SUMMER - Fandanie
FALL - Bluesky
WINTER - Forestcreekart

Thanks to you all, and thanks to Prex79 for hosting. You Rocks already sent and now going to leaf iTrader for Prex79!

My fantastic returns have arrived! Thanks to Ann Stebbing for the Summer tree; Xela7072 for the Autumn tree; ForestCreekArt for the Spring tree; and Prex79 for the Winter tree. Thanks to Prex also for a really fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom