Media
Albums
Due date: Feb. 18
Signup/withdrawal date: Feb. 12
Number of Players: Unlimited
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Media: Open - Collage, Mixed Media, Hand-drawn/hand-painted

Yes! It’s all about you! Please create 3 cards as follows:
THE FIRST CARD should show a birthday cake. Make it any shape, and decorate it as you like, using whatever colors you wish (maybe your favorite colors, since this is all about you). Put candles on it, or just write Happy Birthday.
THE SECOND CARD should illustrate your birthstone. It can be an image of a faceted gem, or can be mounted in a piece of jewelry, a necklace or ring, etc. (You can use real rhinestones, but they need to be small, under 1/8” high).
THE THIRD CARD should depict the flower of your birthday month, as a single flower, or in a bouquet or vase. Birthstones and flowers for each month are listed for your reference.

NOTE: I will be checking our AFA calendar, and please mention it here on the thread, if your actual birthday falls anywhere during the swap dates (when posted, up until the due date, 12/12 - 2/18) and you will receive a little surprise with your returns.

JAN - Garnet; red carnation or snowdrop
FEB - Amethyst; Violet
MAR - Aquamarine; Daffodil
APR - Diamond; Daisy or Sweet Pea
MAY - Emerald; Lily or Lily-of-the-Valley
JUNE - Pearl; Rose
JULY - Ruby; Delphinium
AUG - Peridot; Gladiolus or Poppy
SEPT - Sapphire; Blue Aster
OCT - Opal; Marigold or Morning Glory
NOV - Topaz; Yellow Mum
DEC - Turquoise; Holly or Poinsettia

Guidelines and Mailing:
- Please PM me for my address when ready to mail.
- Each ATC should measure 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” and be placed in an individual sleeve.
- Lightly tape together, slightly overlapping if necessary, using Painters tape or Washi tape. It needs to be a CARD, not a PAPER, be sure it isn’t flimsy.
- Please include an address label and one Forever stamp for returns. INTERNATIONALS, please send a Global Forever stamp or a $1 bill, plus your clearly written address label.

An extra host card is always appreciated but never necessary.

Happy Celebrants:

1. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
2. Donnacr (AUSTRALIA) - 1/10 - RECEIVED
3. WITHDRAWN
4. Miss Fame - RECEIVED
5. An.M.Sudyka - RECEIVED
6. Ancient Planter - 2/2 - RECEIVED
7. Iidajenni (FINLAND) - 1/23

Last edited:
  • Staff
Here are sample cards (HD/HP) for my own birthday month (July).

• Staff
Yes, Ferretgirl, I will provide envelopes for returns. All I need from you is the address label and a stamp. Welcome to lurk, and you as well, Terri F.

I'm very tempted since I have a Big One (60) falling on Feb. 2 and need something to celebrate... but I think I must lurk for now. Holidays and our anniversary require too much attention at the moment.

AP, you are welcome to lurk. I’m glad you are subscribed now, so you can’t forget us, and I knew it would be rough so near the holidays. But I did try to give plenty of time for players to begin just after Christmas. Also, your birthday falls within the swap dates. You simply must indulge yourself....when you feel comfortable.
Lalka, Hi! I’m glad you found us, I was considering PMing you, your work is always wonderful.

Hi CQ5! My husband’s birthday is in November also - the eighth. How funny, I’ve always preferred pie to cake too. But a cake sure can be decorated beautifully (especially a wedding cake). Wonder if we will have any players who do cake decorating?? Hope you follow along and join us at some point, CQ.

Yes, you ought to, Lynds, but you are certainly welcome to lurk until you feel ready.

Back
Top Bottom