HD/HP “Pleasantly Pretty & Particularly Peculiar People Profile” Swap due Nov. 12th

I got my profile people today. :D Thanks to hazardgal, Lazyshadows and mvb for fab cards and the hostess for a great swap. :)

Received cards from sunkissed, hazardgal and meredithu! beautiful work....so happy!
Thanks Bonnie for your fun theme and hard work!

Wow...stunning cards arrived in my mailbox today! Thank you so much to Spirit Soul for "Baby Krishna", Irva for "Bright Eyes" and pschafe1 for "Glamour Girl"!!!! And a huge thank you to Bonnie for hosting such a cool swap! :jiggy:

Super cards arrived today from: MoonRose, untitled.... Idolores, 'Dreamy'...and, I'm sorry but I can't make out the name of the artist, but the card is titled 'Thinker'.
These are all great cards & I'm off to give reps & the wonderful Pochadiva an iTrader.:)

Thanks, Bonnie, for another fun & well run swap.

Super cards arrived today from: MoonRose, untitled.... Idolores, 'Dreamy'...and, I'm sorry but I can't make out the name of the artist, but the card is titled 'Thinker'.
These are all great cards & I'm off to give reps & the wonderful Pochadiva an iTrader.:)

Thanks, Bonnie, for another fun & well run swap.

Linda...look in the envelop. I included a piece of paper with the names of all of the artists. Hopefully it is there.

oops! Yes, it was stuck in the envie. So now I know the 'Thinker' came from Meridithu. Off to give her a You Rock!

Profiles are here!. :) Thanks Pochadiva for hosting this swap, it was a fun challenge! iTrader and rep points have been given.

Just an added thought, I so loved how everyone used such beautiful colors to their profiles, makes me wish that I had done that as well.

Your pencil work was incredible and admired by all Kath! I loved the dimension that it added to the swap as I'm sure the others did as well.

im still waitingfor my returns hope it wasnt lost in the mail ...hehehe

Oh no! Have you had any trouble with other mail art trades? Sometimes it takes several weeks internationally. I'll keep an eye on this.

Last edited:
I hope you receive them. I had a set from one swap I participated in take 4 weeks to get to me and it was in the US! Let's give it awhile longer.

Back
Top Bottom