House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

How do we hand 6s and 9s

• Total voters
I guess there's no chance that they arrived and are somehow misplaced? I know it could happen at my house (LOL).

I mailed them on June 12, so I'm losing faith, although I have had cards take over 3 weeks to arrive at their destination before and once someone else's card to me took over a month! Thinking they must get lost in transit and then found and delivered...here's hoping!

The box is pretty empty, as there are only 13 of us in the swap. So It wasnt in the box. As for it hiding in my house. I doubt it. I tend to sort the mail quickly. and put the envelopes for swaps in the box right away. Just added Haagmm's and Linda's to the pretty empty box.

Monday is usually a big mail day for me. And it was. I got all kinds of mail. Thursday is another big mail day. So maybe it will show up.

This week I will sweep under my couch, nanvan. Just in case. ( I need to do it for hubby anyway) My daughter does it when I take him to the doctor so the dust doesnt cause him to be ill. So our Doctor day is Thursday. So if it is lost in my house it would be under my couch.

I want to get up and move my couch right now.... GRRRR! I could, since he is in the bedroom, but he needs to stay out of a room for 30 minutes after we have cleaned. He might get up and wander around out here.

Good news
We got the most amazing test results back from the Bone Marrow biopsy. I know that won't mean a lot to some of you. But lets just say the Stem cell transplant is working.
1. His Jak2 test was negative. A test for a mutation of the Jak 2 cells. He was on meds that cost $10k a month before the transplant. The drug company covered the cost.

2. His fibrosis in his bone marrow was 0-1 it was maxed out at 3 before the transplant

3. His chromosomal mutations are GONE, and he 6-8 chromosomal mutation or damages before the transplant.

Okay, CQ5, I'm sad about my cards ... BUT ... I'm elated that your husband's bone marrow transplant is working!!!

That is wonderful news and I am so happy for you and your family!!

That is fantastic news on the medical front! So glad things are going well.

My cards went out in today's mail, I've sent 7. I will get them up in my gallery as soon as my can

Just a small personal update- one of my cards is “Save the Playhouse”. It’s a small local playhouse in a very old church that has been raising money for much needed (required) renovations. They announced today that they have exceeded their fundraising goal! Yay for Kechi Playhouse!!

Just a small personal update- one of my cards is “Save the Playhouse”. It’s a small local playhouse in a very old church that has been raising money for much needed (required) renovations. They announced today that they have exceeded their fundraising goal! Yay for Kechi Playhouse!!

That is awesome news. I hope you go see a show in the future.

Back
Top Bottom