Iconic Portraits handdrawn handpainted choose your models! due February 12th 2020

Eeeye yaaye yaaye, the unsolved mystery of the sideways image! One day I will solve this mystery.

Bex, just notifying you, my cards were mailed this morning, may they reach you swiftly and safely!

Oh Bex, YOU'D BETTER WERK!!! (I love that card!)

Bex: I've been lurking (unfortunately don't have time to do the swap but enjoying the fine images.)

I checked in with Carole:
For the inability to attach: you probably exceeded your limit.
Regular members have 5 MB of space, Friends have 10 MB. Carole cleared out images from archived swaps so you should be good to post images again.

As for sideways images: "usually have been uploaded from a phone and weren't rotated before uploading."

Hmmm - interesting IstinKray IlverSa. I don't know that I can answer the sideways issue, but I do use a photo resizer app to get my images to load on the site. That works well for me, but is an extra step.

Thanks Pancake Machine! My single images are always uploaded from a computer since my phone's images are too large... I've even tried rotating them sideways and they still post sideways! The mystery continues!

Anyhoo, I'm done! I had to look up who Mitch Grassi was, but I loved his Instagram profile picture so much I chose that for my final portrait.
View attachment 212909
They look awesome all together!

Oooh LazyShadows, I love your style! And I love your Ru!

Back
Top Bottom