Idioms ~ April 19th, 2019

My cards are in the mail today
Feeling under the weather - means: to not feel well
Sitting on the fence - means: undecided/non-committal (this card also turns to 'NO' but I only have 5 images)
Big note yourself - means: to brag about yourself (those with a musical background will note that all the OTHER notes are actually worth more than the foiled note ;))
I wouldn't be seen dead. . . - means: under NO circumstances would (whatever you say next) happen

I first made these busy as a bee, but was concerned about the brad in the middle, and mailing to Canada. I did use two different ink colors on the backgrounds. I was playing. Both of these are available in my gallery.

Great cards CQ; great work! The brad would have been fine in the mail, I have never had a problem yet :)

I mailed today. I enclosed for you, to use in a swap if you ever need it an extra stamps, it is a Really ugly Uncle Sam in tall hats, postage stamp. You can send it in for a swap in the USA if you ever send say a chunky card for any of my swaps. I guess that is the best example. I allow chunky non machinable cards. So that stamp will work for that for you in the future.

I like the butterflies in the stomach. An idiom that didnt cross my mind

I did debate using cool as a cucumber, and cute as a button. I never found a cucumber image that would work. Your cute as a button is very creative and admirable.

Back
Top Bottom