In The jungle, the mighty jungle..../ATCs/Open/Due Date: March 28th

RaineyDay, your ATCs arrived last week & I put them on the tv tray & forgot about them. Sorry about that; but they are here!!

To those who are wondering.....no elephants? I did try to get some elephants to cooperate, but they wouldn't.

1_onguard.jpg

1_lionandflower.jpg

1_pridelion.jpg

1_madagascar.jpg

1_jungle.jpg

1_gorilla.jpg

1_monkeybutterfly.jpg

Great cards CynthiaSillitoe and Ancient Planter. My favorites are Cynthia’s #1, 3, 4 and 6 and Colleen’s Mt Kilimanjaro (which looked exactly as I remember from visiting Africa a few years ago).

My cards came back today as not having enough postage. (They came untaped, so were too thick.) I'll mail them priority this afternoon, which should get them there by the 28th since they're not going across the country. So sorry about that.

My cards came back today as not having enough postage. (They came untaped, so were too thick.) I'll mail them priority this afternoon, which should get them there by the 28th since they're not going across the country. So sorry about that.

Cynthia, you don't have to send them Priority. That is way too expensive, anymore. These increases with the Post Office are starting to be ridiculous. We can wait a few more days for them if we have to. I still have not finished mine up, yet, as I am finishing up a PAT, too. So, don't worry about sending them Priority.

CynthiaSillitoe, Your ATCs have arrived. I need to finish two more up & then these will be going in the mail. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday....

Okay, I wasn't feeling well the last few days but these will be going in the mail tomorrow for sure. Thank you to everyone that participated; there were some great ATCs made for this swap;)

Mine are here!!! :jiggy:Thanks to ferretgirl for hosting and ferretgirl, jo.on.the.go, Elliejaybird, leydab, AnM.Sudyka, and RaineyDay for terrific cards. This was fun!

Mine are here, too! Thanks, ferretgirl, for the fun swap, and thanks also to jo.on.the.go, AnM.Sudyka, and Seascape131 for the lovely art!

I received my returns. Thanks for a fun swap ferretgirl. And thanks to all the creative people:
Cynthia Sillitoe - On Guard
Elliejaybird - Africa with flags
Seascape131 - 01 Africa: Savannah
leydab - North Africa
An M. Sudyka - Lion
Ancient Planter - Mt. Kilimanjaro

Back
Top Bottom