Inspired by Gustav Klimt - Due Aug 1st

Hi everyone - love the cards people are doing - just 2 weeks left folks - I am going to Scotland for a week next Saturday(26th) so if you haven't already got my address please contact me by next Friday - we come back on 2nd so all cards should be in the post to you by the 9th - that is my intention anyway:rolleyes:

we're going to Kircudbright so we are ther for the Art Festival weekend - last year we went to Pittenweem- we were in Glasgow in Feb - rather fond of Scotland:wub:

I would kill to go to Europe, especially Scotland, Ireland, and Germany! That's my ancestry, lol! Maybe some day!

sorry to hear that Pippin - not nice for you - hope it's not too painful:shocked::cry:

Hi nicole - the cards have arrived and they are great - thank you for the extra card:spinny:

just to remind you all - cards are due with me next Friday- in fact you actually have until Sat as we are in Scotland until then - the cards I have are super - speak to you in a week:D

I have three done, one more to go, but can't make up my mind. I really like some of his landscapes....

Hope these are okay! I bet Janice is having a great time in Kirkudbright!

Hi everyone I'm back - wonderful cards have arrived from Ibus, Brightspark and Susietex - well done everyone - I guess we all appreciate how much work went into Klimts paintings after our own little ones!!!!!! - had a great time in Kircudbright - it is agreat town - went to AE Hornel's house - if you don't already know his work look him up on Google - Jeff and I just love him from way back so it was a joy to see so much of his work in one place and see his garden and his studio - it was nearly as good as going to Monet's garden and house in France!!!- Kircubright also ha lots of great small galleries and we went o Songs of Praise and a Scottish night on the Harbour and agreat tour of the town with folk dressed in costume doing little scenes from the town's past
will sort out returns and trader ratings in the next cople of days:yes::D:yes:

Back
Top Bottom