Interactive cards - Due Aug 10 2020

cmcarli your signed up...

So I take it you would like to join Bishopsmate?

Hidden Insect cards

The scans have a lot of space around them - sorry for that. If you receive a card, you have to 'go for a nature hike' and find your insect hidden among the leaves.

Attachments

• plume-moth-open.jpg
    plume-moth-open.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
  • all-insects-hidden.jpg
    all-insects-hidden.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi
I've been thinking of participating, I firstly have a question. One of the things I was thinking of sending is a paper doll with ATC sized paper backgrounds. If I mount the backgrounds to cardboard it would be very bulky. The outfits are thick paper. Would this be ok or would you prefer something without components?

Also wondering if it is too late to join? I am in Australia, and could post this week.

Thanks
Paintaddict

that's fine! Ill give ya some time since your from Australia

I'll lurk for a couple of days. I just saw this post and love making movable cards. If I can get them made and ready to mail by Monday, I'm in. Mail is moving sort of slow these days.

I'll lurk for a couple of days. I just saw this post and love making movable cards. If I can get them made and ready to mail by Monday, I'm in. Mail is moving sort of slow these days.

Yeah I agree

Recevied 4 things of cards:

Paintaddict
Elliejaybird
1orange
Cmcarli

Will wait for other cards that's still floating in the snail mail!

Heather your cards finally shown...very clever too. Now I will sort and send thanks for playing everyone!

Wonderful returns from paintaddict, phxazlaura, and cleopatra! All so fabulously fun!! Thanks for hosting. Let me know if you do it again!

Thank you Wolf_Moon for hosting this fun swap. I received very clever cards from Elliejaybird, dnewton972 and cmcarli. Off to leave points.

I just received my returns - and did rep points and itrader for our host! Thank you to MissRich, 1orange, and Elliejoybird for an interesting array of interactive cards!

Back
Top Bottom