International Women's Day Women on Postage Stamps Swap-due March 1, 2019

you know though when my kids were younger I didnt want any card with nudity, since I didnt want to expose them to something that might make them uncomfortable if they somehow got into my mail. They are all adults now.

There are actually quite a lot of women's health cards on Pinterest that show bare breasts- seems like at one point in history governments tried to promote breast feeding and self-exams on postage stamps.

dd536e4743dc88bb91054d6c62023e85.jpg
c16093a0125c2502ed33b06ab921d2c4.jpg

Please add me to the mix.
Since there are now more than seven players, we can send in 6 instead of 3 if we want. Right?

Thinking about how to do this ... since I may paint the background and want to get swirls in the right place without damaging the actual stamp ...
I may photocopy all the stamps I plan to use, cut out each one, and paste one to each ATC-blank where I want the final stamp to be. Then I can paint away -- getting everything in the right place and finally covering up the copy by pasting on the original.
That might work well!

Please add me to the mix.
Since there are now more than seven players, we can send in 6 instead of 3 if we want. Right?

Welcome, Lois! That is correct, and I like your idea about masking before gluing down your stamp, too!

I was just to a local antique building and bought 500 used postage stamps. I would love to join so I can use few of the vintage stamps.

I found this delightful Women's Empowerment stamp from India on Pinterest today:

Attachments

• WEstamp4.jpg
    WEstamp4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom